Local mum Lou has recently launched Lou’s Books for Children – a pop up Usborne bookshop that stocks a high quality range of over 1500 Usborne titles for 0-19 year olds (adults love them too!).
Passionate about supporting reading across our local community for all children, Lou advocates the benefits of screen free time to help children build relationships, improve their concentration, relax and be mindful – plus it’s fun! Lou also regularly donates profits and books to local children’s charities.
Lou offers the following:
- ‘At home’ personalised ordering service
- Online order service
- Displays and book stands for events / fundraisers
- Reading projects generating up to 60% of free books for large scale events and organisations
- Tailored advice and support to get your little monster reading!
- Regular new titles and offers, gift packs and bespoke subscription offers.
Quote SHIPLEY MUMS to receive 10% off orders over £50!
Book now for a free visit from Lou’s Pop Up Shop! – email@example.com
Follow Lou’s Facebook page for regular great offers and details of future events – Facebook.com/louisasbooksforchildren
Browse the Usborne digital catalogue – www.usbornebooksathome.co.uk